Thursday, May 25, 2017

A "heady" day

--Aye thar General S, if that be yer name...

--Yep, that's me.  Glad Theodore finally told you.

--I'm feeling a wee bit down today.  Could use some cheering up.

--Well, Shortbeard, ol' buddy, I'm well "ahead" of you?

--Eh?

--You see, my old buddy Theodore is pretty good with puns, so I've learned I few over the years.

--What be ye after General S?

--Well let's "head" over here a second.


--Huh?

--What, you don't see where this is "headed"?

--A Ha!  I get it now.  I just need me a moment to get my "head in the game."

--There you go.  Now that we've found our "heading," let's begin.

--You get a "head" start, General S.  I'll "head" you off at the pass.

--Nice one, I'd ask our buddy here to play along, but he's a "dead head"

--Nah, he's just too big headed for us.

--That one hit the nail on the head.

--Stop!  I'm going to laugh me head off.

--I might be "in over my head" playing this game with you.

--Aye, I'm as level headed as they come.

--Don't get too "big headed"

--Awww Shortbeard, that one gave me a headache.


No comments:

Post a Comment