Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Uncovering the mosaic

Ahoy thar matey.  Today it were all hands on deck as we had to uncover the mosaic.

Now I know that Timothy and Theodore know the place I'm referrin' to.  But do they know what it looks like all winter?


Ya see?  It be all battened down and tucked away for the season.  That way the rain and the winds can't hurt it.  But now the weather be more sunny so it's time to take off the cover.


Now the first thing to do is take off all the rocks and sand on top of the cover.  They put this on to keep the cover from blowin' away.


I told me mate General S to give me mates a hand, but he though it were time to play in the sand.  "Aye matey.  That's not the way.  We need to be helping those kids.  Now grab some felt and pull."


And pull we did.


But, being small, we somehow managed to get thrown in the wheelbarrow with the rest of the sand.


And then dumped out into a pile of sand!


By the time we made it back to the bath, the kids were spraying it down and washing it off.


They needed some help keeping the drain clean, so I volunteered with General S.  We did our best.


"Ya did great General S.  Now comes the fun part--a ride on me favorite dolphin!"


No comments:

Post a Comment