Monday, June 19, 2017

Going for a swim

Today, Shortbeard and General S talked me into going to the beach.

Apparently, they've been practicing in the sink holding their breath and swimming around.  I didn't know this, so I was pretty surprised when we got in the water and General S said, "Watch this!" and dove straight to the bottom.  See for yourself.



I knew Shortbeard was a good swimmer from all those years ago, but once I saw how deep General S could dive, I said "Let's go" and we headed off to do some exploring.

Here is General S up close with a sea urchin shell.


 Can you see him from the surface?


Here he is making friends with a sea cucumber.



Not to be outdone, Pirate Shortbeard made friends with a sea sponge.


He was so brave, he even hung out with the sea urchins.  He was careful not to sit on them this time!


But soon enough, it was time to leave.  Here's Shortbeard swimming back to the surface.


Hope you enjoyed seeing their adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment