Monday, June 12, 2017

Toys! Toys! Toys!

Aye Matey!  What a day!

I've been counting the days 'til we sail back to Michigan.  So when we got to 2 weeks, I said to Jon, "Aye!  We be down to 14 days.  Time to start thinking about toys to bring back for Timothy and Theodore!"

So Jon took us to JUMBO, and boy, were it ever a good time!  I ran to the things I thought Timothy would like best.

Thar be pirates!  I said.  And Princesses what need to be rescued!!!

"That's a sign Pirate Shortbeard!" Jon said.  "Plus, we don't want to get them the wrong toys. We best take some pictures of the things we think they'll like best and let them decide."


"Aye" said I.  What do you think he'll say about this?" I asked.



But then, I saw this!  "What do ye think?" I asked?

"Maybe..." said Jon.  I'll take a picture and ask.


But then General S was off to another part of the store for things for Theodore. 

"I think I found something," he said.


"Wait.  Now this is what I need!  Send a pic of this to Theodore!"

No comments:

Post a Comment